Anxiety. Aggression. Apathy. Bullying.
Why are we seeing these challenges more and more? What can we do about them?
Every professional I know that works with children is asking these questions.
I regularly provide seminars to educators and helping professionals in half-day, full-day and multi-day formats. My goal is to help participants understand the why, so that they can then better understand how to effectively respond to challenging individual behaviours and group dynamics in learning environments of all kinds.
If only everyone could take a workshop with Hannah, I think the world would be a better place of understanding, individuality and growth. I can’t wait to apply what I’ve learned!
Natasha Josselyn, Teacher
Hannah has a way of blowing your mind, and also showing you that you can do it. The “aha” moments are amazing! The course was such a great reminder of the importance of relationship and how desperately our teens need us!
– Kim Dupuis, Child and Youth Counsellor, Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- “Why won’t they listen to me?”: Becoming the Compass Point in the Classroom.
- Building Relationship to Become the Leader Kids Need.
- Un-Stuck: Helping a Child Shed a Negative Self-identity.
- Un-Stuck: Shifting Negative Group Identities.
- Creating a Culture that Supports a Thriving Learning Community.
- Re-defining Safe Schools: What do Emotionally Safe Classrooms Look and Feel Like?
- Inspiration Is Not Enough: Helping Kids Discover their Capacity and Become their Best Selves through Experiential Education.
- Softening Hardened Hearts: Waking Up our Students to Themselves and Each Other. (Hands-on workshop component available)
- The Loss of Play in the Lives of Children: Ramifications and Remedies. (Hands-on workshop component available)
- Emotional Playgrounds: Self-expression, Resilience and Release through the Arts. (Hands-on workshop component available)